Subject: [Leica] M8 Test
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 18:18:45 2007

Jeff,

I was there the day after Christmas.  Yes, I did try the demo and I was also
impressed.  I will be back down there on the 22nd and will be there for the
week 0n buswiness.  I guess I will have to make another trip to Cooters and
see if they have any for sale over the counter. ;-)  They did have the
Digilux 3 readily available though.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jeff Matsler"
<jeffmatsler@amaonline.com>: --------------