Subject: [Leica] M8 grab shot
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jan 14 15:57:39 2007

> Nice fire-truck-at-night-shot. But I'd convert it to b&w rather than
> explain
> the magenta cast to anyone who doesn't spend their life reading the posts
> on
> this list. ;-)

Explain? We don't need no steenking explanation.

Nobody besides the LUG is going to ask or care about the magenta cast. The
truth is that the fire truck was going so fast that it was leaving trails of
hot gases. I know I saw them when it roared by, and it was nice that the
camera captured them.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 grab shot)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 grab shot/hot gases)