Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 52: futile attempts at IR in the middle of winter
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jan 13 23:02:11 2007

Thanks, Len.

As for the "futile IR" title, it simply refers to the fact that to make
IR photographs you need sunshine and preferably some green vegetation,
both of which are rather scarce in northern Europe in the winter. The
last two images of the PAW were shot with the Rollei IR 400 film
(rebadged Maco) and the Heliopan 695 filter--there is a bit of IR
effect, but not as much as I hoped. I will just have to wait a few months...

Nathan