Subject: [Leica] Re: Russian "Leica"
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jan 13 00:09:07 2007

Larry
They're basically Zorki-1 bodies and Industar-22 lenses with another
engraving. They're still refurbished and modified to be sold as Leica copies
with fancy colors, leathers and Wehrmacht engravings (often with ridiculous
orthographic mistakes). Check it for light-tightness and rangefinder
accuracy. The lens is, if you're lucky enough to get a good sample,
astonishingly sharp. Check http://tinyurl.com/y77n86  for more informations
about the Z-1.
Didier

Replies: Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Re: Russian "Leica")