Subject: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook/Photo Show
From: amr3 at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri Jan 12 16:09:00 2007

I just put in my order for the yearbook.  After hearing all the raves, I am
excited.  Thanks, Jim, for putting it together.

Also, I have to put out the word about a photo show that I viewed today.
It's the Saul Leiter exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Museum.  It closes
January 21 here, and I hope it travels to other venues so more can see it.
The pictures are fabulous color shots of New York City in the 'fifties,
mainly street scene abstractions or juxtapositions.  One would assume these
might be Leica shots.  I've got to go back one more time before it goes
away.

I'll see if I can find out anywhere else this show might be seen.

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer
Photo Services