Subject: [Leica] LUG cookbook
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jan 11 23:11:17 2007

Ok,

I want Sonny's and Tina's recipes for cornbread (and Sonny's black eyed
peas).

You can get Douglas Sharp's goat by claiming "chips", in fish'n'chips,
are nothing special. Just fries (I want the recipe that results in his
irritation).

Throw in the fish while you're at it, Douglas.

We can probably pass on the kippers (I buy them canned, Danish, and
fresh, Swedish).

Hungry.

Daniel