Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 549
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 20:34:59 2007

Jayanand,

Why is the M8 any more extravagant than the rest of the Leica equipment?  It
still serves the same purpose, and not really that much more expensive than
a MP or R9 etc.  It is still less expensive than a Canon 1Ds MKII.  You have
also put this reasoning on other Leica equipment before, so this is not new
for you either.  And yes some of my Leica gear has been bought new, and I
hope to add a M8 and at least one WA lens before I retire.

To the rest of the LUG, sorry for this, and I promise no more.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jayanand Govindaraj"
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------