Subject: [Leica] Re: 2006 LUG Book
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu Jan 11 16:47:41 2007

My copy of the LUG 2006 yearbook arrived today. I absolutely agree
with Ted's post. And I congratulate Jim on the editorial design and
selection of images. The only downside was that my wife saw the
portrait of herself in print and insisted that we order three more
copies for our children.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Re: 2006 LUG Book)