Subject: [Leica] Re: January pictures
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Jan 11 10:22:34 2007

That Telyt is a special chunk of glass...nice!
Looking at the bird, it appears your work
didn't go un-noticed. ;-)

Montie
-------

>Henning:
Two pictures from last week, when we were on the west coast of
Vancouver Island:

http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/WPacTrail.jpg

This is taken with a Canon 350D that I had converted to infrared. It
has an 87 filter built in, and focusses correctly with the lenses I
use most.

http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/EagleLB.jpg

This was taken with a (new to me) 560/6.8 Telyt on a Canon 20D. I had
received the lens for a very good price not that long before
Christmas and had been itching to try it out on something. This eagle
posed nicely, and I don't think I could have taken it as easily with
any other combination of equipment. I had to  scramble over a lot of
driftwood without scaring the bird, and a tripod would have been out
of the question.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design