Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 11 07:13:23 2007

Well Gene I expect (and hope) that it will become my main, with-me-
all-the-time camera; just as my two M6's were before the digi-
revolution in my life. However, I'll save your email just in case it
turns out otherwise and find it to be the useless piece of crap that
at least two curmudgeons on this list claim it to be. Then it's
yours ;~) (at the right price).

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com