Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jan 10 17:57:28 2007

B.D.
Yes, if it were a rangefinder.  I have all sorts of cameras but find most
creativity with a rangefinder.  Now, if Canon would use the 5D chip and
processor in a reasonable sized rangefinder then we can talk.  Nikon's
aggressive anti-noise degrades the image too much for me, YMMV, at higher
ISO's.  However, if NIkon issued an anniversary edition digital SP with the
same chip as the D2Xs or even the D200 then we might talk again.  Alas, my
choices are the RD-1 for which I do not get along with or the M8 so I don't
really have any choice other than film or digital.

Others will have a different viewpoint.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com