Subject: [Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Wed Jan 10 16:21:58 2007

Leave it to Apple to come up with a working, smooth-sided, feature
-rich (i.e. a Proximity Sensor that disables the touch function so you
don't "nose" a command on the smooth surface...) cell phone with the
same hyper-coolness of the original iPod.

I wonder how long the exclusive network agreement runs at Cingular for
the US, and who Apple will hook up with in the EU?

The guys in Redmond could do it, but it would take 6 years and would
weigh a pound for each year of product development...

Bob in Seattle (about 12 miles from the Guys in Redmond...)