Subject: [Leica] LUG cookbook
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jan 9 18:39:18 2007

Wow, LUGgers certainly have lots of free time! :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)