Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 1 - Mark Pope
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jan 9 18:20:39 2007

Mark,
Congratulations on the start of your PAW.  You will find it to be very
rewarding as long as it is a priority item on your weekly schedule.

I think that you are a candidate for the Master of Goth meet a person
assignment.  Or, as Kyle assigned Graham, shoot twenty people that you
actually talk to and get to know their name and something about them.  Your
picture is a good image, but with a camera you can get close to people and
get to know them.  I have found that to be almost as enjoyable as the
images, getting to know a wide variety of folk form all walks of life.  From
the wacked out alkies to the daughter of the CEO of The Coca-Cola Company.
Sometime ask me about the recently gone CEO of Home Depot.  Truly, talk to
the people as you photograph them.

Enjoy, or as someone I truly miss used to say "Happy Snaps"

Don
don.dory@gmail.com