Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW wk 1 2007
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jan 9 18:08:54 2007

Philippe,
The images had as much to do with your walks around your home and coming up
with something.  My last two months have been interesting in the Chinese
sense so many of my PAWs have been literally come up with something in the
hood.  Thank you again for taking the time to comment effectively on all of
our photo's.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com