Subject: [Leica] Questions about recent M3 repair
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Jan 7 14:41:42 2007

I believe that Solms and Kindermann can properly mark serial numbers
on to new top plates. They will only do this for complete cameras so
people can't authenticate fake cameras (BP for instance).

John Collier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Questions about recent M3 repair)