Subject: [Leica] Ama Dablam
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 7 14:41:20 2007

At 05:34 PM 1/7/2007, you wrote:

>I really was wondering if I was doing something wrong.  I probably
>have something set in my browser or security that is the problem.
>

>Frank Filippone

The Tiny Urls work for me but all of Alastair's long addresses have a
space in them and won't connect for me.  If you look in the address
that the web browser is searching for, you'll see a %20 which means a
space.  If you just delete the %20, it connects fine.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Ama Dablam)