Subject: [Leica] M8 Candles...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 7 09:17:43 2007

<<<> The M8 indeed seems to have problems with candle lights though.<<<<

I mean it's awful that this is occurring with the candles simply because we
all know electricity hasn't been invented yet and this obvious candle
problem means we'll never be able to take nice Candler flame pictures
anymore with an M8!

I'm absolutely heart broken! sob sob!

jeeeeeesh candle people get a life! How many candle pictures do you shoot in
a year?

ted

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] M8 Candles...)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] M8 Candles...)