Subject: [Leica] Travel diary updated again--Now through Jan. 2nd
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 7 05:48:12 2007

Nathan,

I've been in Prague only once, in 1969!, of course the city has changed a
lot, but seeing your pictures I have the impression that you have catch very
well the Prague syle and way of life, your pictures remembered me very well
the Prague I knew, this beautiful city and people!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis