Subject: [Leica] PAW - Toronto on the Horizon
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 6 22:26:48 2007

Maybe, maybe ... cut the foreground. A few steps closer to the water,
including only water and sky in the frame, grey, dreary, with Toronto
in the background ... that might have worked better for me. The grass
in the foreground doesn't work for the picture. I think a frame
dominated by your impressive sky, bleak water, broken up by the
horizon and Toronto ... I think that would have worked out well.

Love the sky. That's why I want to see more of it and less of the grass.

Daniel