Subject: [Leica] Re: leica elamarit 24mm/ASPH
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Jan 6 14:04:19 2007

Steve...just had a similar (but different) problem with an
Elmarit 90 (late)...loose barrel, pics were fine as I suspect
yours are but it bothered me.  Sent off to Sherry on 15
Dec 06 and got it back tightened and checked before
Christmas!...if it ain't broke don't fix it...if it's almost broke
fix it before it gets broker.  ;-)

Montie

Steve wrote:
thanks Len, you are right...  I just turned mine from the front with
a dust cloth...and then shot some pics...

that's the only messing I will do,

  it works-who knows-who cares....

Steve