Subject: [Leica] LUG BOOK going to Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 6 05:57:40 2007

I have also ordered the LUG Book, as other comments freights are very high,
for 2 Books 81$ and for 3 was 89$ ... I've ordered 3.

IMO the shipping cost is very expensive, on my experience buying books from
US is that shipping is usually between 10 and 20 $ by USPS, of course by UPS
3 days service is more expensive, on my business website I have an agreement
with Fedex and DHL and I use one or other, the freight to US is more or less
50 Euro, but by mail post would be about 50%.

An interesting information is that shipping cost are not the same, i.e. :
USA to Spain, than Spain to USA.

Well..., have all a nice week end, here is holyday today, we celebrate
Epiphany.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] LUG BOOK going to Barcelona)