Subject: [Leica] LUG book ordered for Australia
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 6 02:52:12 2007

I will wait until you get them.

UPS is a racket. Here in Sweden they charge you, one again, when they
put it through customs (they charge about 20 USD for that pleasure)
and once they do you that favor, you have to pay customs of course
(25% of the postage costs + 25% of the cost of the book + 4% in
customs). This doesn't happen with the traditional, reliable USPS. I
wonder how the kick-back system works between UPS and clients?

My son is going over to the states next week. I'll probably have him
bring it back for me.

It will be nice to see it once I get it in my hands. Blurb hasn't
answered my request for support yet even though I got an upbeat snazzy
letter (generated) explaining that that little snafu would be fixed i
no time.

Daniel