Subject: [Leica] Double PAW Launch
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 5 18:47:41 2007

I?m launching my fourth Picture A Week effort today.

I?m convinced the exercise is important to keeping sharp and active.
It is also a meditative experience that soothes my soul.

I?m also launching my fifth PAW.

We occasionally talk about how much different photos look in
retrospect, so I?m trying an experiment: Uncle Ric?s Wayback PAW.

1982 wasn?t the first year I had sufficient output to do some sort of
PAW project, but 1982 makes a nice 25 years old mark, so that?s the
year I?m going with. I file negatives chronologically, so the oldies
are from the comparable weeks 25 years ago (I went with this year?s
dates rather than using two calendars). Most of these photos were
shot for The Washington Daily News, a 10,000 circulation family owned
daily in North Carolina.

Here goes ? two pictures a week this year ? one current and one 25
years old. I can try to develop skills for the future and enjoy
reliving my youth (I hope).

I?ll be releasing them simutaneously. Hope we all have fun.

Uncle Ric?s Wayback PAW 1:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/WB-01.jpg.html>

2007 PAW 1:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/01-
boats.jpg.html>

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Double PAW Launch)