Subject: [Leica] RE: Annie & Sugar Bowl
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri Jan 5 09:42:29 2007

Sonny,

I managed to watch both. By the time the program about Annie came on,
the Irish were pretty much thrashed. I checked in quickly once or twice
for confirmation.

Nice flower as always. Every time I think I might be getting close to a
suitable Friday flower photo you go and raise the standards.

Mads: Lovely lotus. I wish I had that variety in my pond. Mine are all
white. They never photograph as well as the colored variety.

All the best in 2007!

Wayne