Subject: [Leica] THE LUG YEARBOOK IS PUBLISHED!!!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jan 3 16:10:16 2007

Yea, sounds like sitting tight is the right approach. If it continues to be
a problem, I am set up to send (Global Priority) Mail pretty easily,
especially if the book is less than four pounds. In that case, I will be
willing to mass order from blurb and send them out to the oversea'ers. You
end up paying more shipping but the mass order should spread the additional
shipping charge pretty thin. I can take paypal or credit card directly so
it's not a problem at all...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] THE LUG YEARBOOK IS PUBLISHED!!!)