Subject: [Leica] IMG: So this is what you did on new year's eve...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 3 10:01:55 2007

While I really enjoy many of the images in this collection (I think
you've really captured the feel of the evening) I can't help feeling
that the "noise" really gets in the way of what could have been
gorgeous photographs with equipment that would have done the task
with less or none of the noise. It may very well be that these will
print a bit cleaner than they show as jpg's. How do you feel about this?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: So this is what you did on new year's eve...)