Subject: [Leica] Cricket Now Battle of New Orleans
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 2 16:28:50 2007

In a message dated 1/2/2007 6:21:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

remember  listening to Johnny Horton singing that while visiting my
first  bowling alley in Norfolk, Virginian, Tidewater 4-  1009;^)

I lived in Tabb 1963-64   but I was going to school here in  Natchitoches.
But I think that was more a 1961 song. I was in Germany, and  on Radio
Luxemburg, they played a version where the Brits won.   Crazy

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana