Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kite Flier
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jan 1 17:22:23 2007

At 06:23 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
Hi Tina,
>Both neat moments, but my preference is for #2, simply because it's
>such a beautiful re-action by the boy! Not to mention the
>photographer's re-action to his action! :-)
>ted

Thanks, Ted, I agree but I have a soft spot for the first one because
I've climbed up and down those mountains in the background so often -
I want to include them!  I know, I need to take a separate photo of
just the mountains, but I'm usually too busy climbing at the time to
think about photos.  Some of the trails are so steep you have to go
up on hands and knees.  I've probably climbed them for the last time
and need to go back through my files for proof!  :-)

I'll move the second one to my "keeper" files.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com