Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kite Flier
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jan 1 14:56:09 2007

PESO, 2007 -

I've started a new gallery for 2007.  I managed to put up 86 photos
in 2006!!  A few more than one a week.  Usually that's because I have
alternates for almost every photo I choose ;-)  I just can't edit
without your help!

This time the first one is to set the scene.  In San Pedro la Laguna,
Guatemala, the boys make homemade kites of crepe paper and manage to
fly them from the rooftops in spite of many wires, antennae, rebar,
and clotheslines.  Here is one:
http://upload.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72444919

And this is when he noticed me taking his photo:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72445037

Comments always welcome and needed!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA