Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pablo and Wendy
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jan 1 09:05:20 2007

Some will oppose to this, but I actually like the color version more.
A lot more.
I renders their skin better, and the bright colors combined with
their pose (esp. his) make this a very strong photo.
It's a bit edgy, too, because of him holding his sister's head like
he does.
About posing: I'm not generally very fond of it, but with kids it
often works out great. Probably because they don't have the auto
criticism that most adults have when posing. Which makes it
spontanaous, even when posing.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 31-dec-06, om 19:16 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: