Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lucy
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 31 12:07:39 2006

PESO:

I'm going to quit working soon and go cook the collard greens, but
here is another photo from San Pedro.  This is Pablo and Wendy's
sister, Lucy - a Tzutujil child who is a contrast in modern blue
jeans and sassy attitude.  She kept all of us entertained and is a
happy, outgoing girl:

http://www.pbase.com/image/72389358

Another posed photo that is intended as a print to give to the family
(although this would also be the kind of photo UNICEF would like and
will therefore go to my stock agencies).

Comments welcome.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com