Subject: [Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 31 12:05:06 2006

At 02:54 PM 12/31/2006, you wrote:
>Indeed it is.  Just ten minutes from my house.
>
>Regards,
>Sonny
>http://www.sonc.com
>Natchitoches, Louisiana
>Oldest continuous  settlement in La Louisiane
>?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Sonny - You keep giving us more reasons to move
to Natchitoches!!  The Chamber of Commerce should
hire you, but your neighbors might not like
having the population quadrupled!!  There is some
state that discourages immigrants from other
states (We have enough people. Stay home).  South
Carolina is still building huge retirement
communities on our beautiful farmland and
inviting all Yankees to leave the snow for
Paradise - they don't mention summer in the South, though. :-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com