Subject: [Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 31 10:52:45 2006

At 01:54 PM 12/31/2006, you wrote:
>HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!
>
>ted

Same to you, Ted, and everybody else on the LUG.  We are having our
black-eyed peas and collard greens today because our daughter leaves
to go back to New York tonight.  We'll have leftovers tomorrow to
insure good luck through the next year!

If you don't have black-eyed peas and collard greens, I wish you good
luck anyway and best wishes for 2007.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com