Subject: [Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 31 10:48:09 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

To the crew I wish you all the best New Year you can imagine, good health,
good living, good life and some funds in the bank and pocket!:-)

The best of light for the best of exposures in every scene.

Best of all....... we'll all and each be here next year doing this all over
again!

have a great one every body!:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007)