Subject: [Leica] IMG: from a hike along the Aqua Fria, Black Canyon AZ
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 31 08:53:13 2006

Before Christmas we did a bit of a hike along the course of the Aqua
Fria River, mostly an empty water course right now but still a bit of
running water in the deepest of channels.

I liked this tree against the deep shadows.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/AquaFriaHike.jpg>

Canon 1DsMkII with 24-70 f2.8L lens. NOT my choice of a camera to take
hiking. I need to figure a way to carry this on  my back. My idea is
something that resembles how arrows are carried by bowmen so I can
reach behind me and pull it out over my shoulder. I've never seen a
rig like this, have you?

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year to everyone!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: from a hike along the Aqua Fria, Black Canyon AZ)