Subject: [Leica] RE: So I finally cleaned my closet
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 30 13:04:25 2006

B.D. you know better to do this - move it to the Forum :-)

I am of two minds about the death penalty. I don't know what the right
answer is, but I do have reservation about what we do.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: So I finally cleaned my closet)
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: So I finally cleaned my closet)