Subject: [Leica] Pardon me sir, but it that a camera?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Dec 29 08:54:37 2006

One day when walking about & shooting in Santa Barbara, CA I got a similar
question.  I took a photo of a guy break dancing on De La Guerra and State
streets and at the end he asked me about my "cool looking camera."  He said
"can I see it?" and I, thinking he meant the camera, handed the body to him
(yes I'm a trusting sort just a bit) at which point he proceeded to look at
the back quizzically.  "Where's the picture?" he said.  I could only grin at
that point.