Subject: [Leica] The end of the year is nigh - website update
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Dec 29 02:49:09 2006

Tarek, thanks for the information. Lunch would be a very good idea and I'm
sure I'll be in Perpignan next year at some point. I don't know if I'm going
to make Visa Pour l'Image, but I expect to be in the area sometime during
the summer.

Let me know if Matthieu would like a copy of the photograph.

Steve