Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tzutujil Children
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Dec 28 18:16:42 2006

Hi Tina,

I love this picture. Actually I love the way the older children take
care of the younger ones.

I think this photo is a challenge technically because of the strong
back light. I also thought the picture might show better if the
children were not so dark. I was wrong. I actually played with the
shadows and found that while there is a lot of detail in the babies
face and the children's clothing, if you brighten up the children
they start to merge with the colored glass and you loose the feeling
of the photo. You've got it right on.

Len