Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Dec 27 01:21:37 2006

Frank, that variable accurate shutter that 'isn't going to happen' is I
believe similar to the one you'll find in an R8/9. If you look at the speed
dial of _that_ camera you'll see that the fastest speed is 1/8000th!

Dpreview are correct. The sync speed is shutter dependant - the faster the
shutter blades can move the faster the sync speed can be.

Steve