Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Dec 25 10:11:24 2006

Tina,

Beautiful, I think I prefer the wider shot; perhaps the crop is just too
cute.
You have a lovely grand-daughter in any case.

Happy Christmas,

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas)