Subject: [Leica] Question about M Adapter Irzoo or Voigtländer
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Dec 25 05:51:29 2006

I've get a Voigtl?nder adapter screw lenses M39 to M, on the adapter is
indicated for 28-90mm, but only the framelines of the 28/90 are displayed.
Should I need a different adapter to see the 50mm frameline?, is the IRZOO
or Leitz reference 14097 better for these purposes? Is there any adapter
that with only one adapter can I see the framelines for 28/90 and 50?

Second question, I can't not put on this adapter the Elmar 3,5/5cm., the
focusing tab touch the framelines device or the buton to take up/on the
lenses...., I can only use the Summitar 50 (without seeing the 50
framelines), and the Hekto F6,3/ 2,8cm.

Sorry for so many questions, and thanks in advance for your help

Have a nice Christmas day!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) (Re: [Leica] Question about M Adapter Irzoo or Voigtländer)