Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 24 19:01:09 2006

Howard,
Over here my mother in law just finished with the sugar cookies and my
daughter put the finishing touches on some ginger bread.  The presents are
all wrapped and sent to family far away.  Even though my daughter is almost
twenty, I don't think we will sleep much past dawn, she is so excited by the
gifts she was able to earn by sweat of brow of genius of mind.

Best to all and tipping an imaginary beer to the bar keep.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com