Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 24 16:17:05 2006

Sunset here in Arizona. My wife and her sister and brother-in-law are
at Mass tonight, the standing roast of beast is about ready to slide
into the oven and the last gift is about to be wrapped. Because of
travel we're doing our family gift exchange on the Feast of the Kings
but we have a few odd items so there are some wrapped gifts under the
tree.

It's soooo wonderful to watch Christmas happen as Earth turns her face
to greet the day.

I get so much from this group.

Merry Christmas and all the joys of the season to all of you. I cannot
wish it fervently enough.

Adam