Subject: [Leica] First Dawn
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 23 14:35:45 2006

We have a good crowd for the Solstice Vigil and the trek to sing up the Sun
this morning. Perhaps it's my lack of sleep or the coldness, but most
pictures are blah. This one of the two teenagers (and two pups that are in
the dark) looks pretty good to me. Welcome Sun and our friends who joined
us for this event!

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_EPS3303.jpg

... time to bed...

use richard at imagecraft.com)