Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Dedication--Need Some Help
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 22 13:17:23 2006

Bill in Denver posted: an answer.
Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Dedication--Need Some Help

> Jim,
> Here is a shot of the two of them together that I took at the Leica
> Seminar in
> Cape Cod in 2002.  You're welcome to use it if you like.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/bnelsch/SteveSalInCapeCod2002/photo#5011430424704830418

Hi Bill in Denver, ;-)

Please accept my most heartfelt thank you for this photograph as I've seen
it a few times over the years, I believe it's in Steve Barbour's collection
of the,
" LUG UGLY MUGS" collection. Well ok that's what I refer to the collection.
:-)

Sal and Steve were friends of mine, on screen and in real lfe and I've
wondered who took the picture of the two of them. It's far more meaningful
for me because it was taken at the Leica Seminar when I might have been
standing near by.

So thank you for providing the answer and closure with your photograph.

ted