Subject: [Leica] Filter for the M8 B+W 486
From: lists at sololeicas.com (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Dec 22 09:08:32 2006

As I suggested, I think that Leica could (should) offer to re-coat
one of the internal elements with the IR barrier at the same time of
the 6-bits conversion of existing lenses. I do not know if it is
feasible cost-wise for them, but if they are charging USD 175 for a
rewind crank... :-)

Cheers,

El 22/12/2006, a las 12:18, Frank Filippone escribi?: