Subject: [Leica] Re:The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Dec 21 05:53:43 2006

I should ad Fuji will release the S5 in Feb 2007. This is a Nikon D200 with
Fuji hardware. Fuji has an excellent dynamic range mode,
low noise high ISO's and probably the best looking skin tones for a digital
camera. There are film-like color modes built into the
camera. Drawback is it will be slower than the D200.

Chris