Subject: [Leica] better link Kathy got a present
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Dec 20 23:16:49 2006

These are rather small loots! Have you ever cleaned up a giant pile of dead
mice with a shovel? Many years ago, I lived in farm house at the
countryside. A strong rain had overflooded the fields, forcing the mice to
come out of the ground. We had about 9 cats (difficult to determinate the
exact amount as they came and went all the time). They knew not better than
hunting all the mice they could, and deposit them in front of our door over
the night. At least 200, but probably more. It was the biggest cat's present
I've ever seen, and I took me quite a time to dispose of it.
Didier

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] better link Kathy got a present)